Saturday, August 15, 2009

On random issues

I finally managed to catch Chu Ian live in action at the badminton competition! :D And i say finally because i missed the singles on Monday due to &@#& house chores.

Yes. You heard me right. I am starting to detest house chores. Hahahha! And apparently so does the rest of my family. So staying "maidless" really isn't all that fancy and fun. Sure, we learn to appreciate things more now. Besides, the fact that i can whip up some good tasting dishes with limited vegetables is something i would never have thought i could before!

But it is time consuming. So now we're thinking of looking through the maids' profiles once more...*shudder and crosses fingers*

On another note, i fear that i am slacking..AGAIN! OMG. I am putting off things i could have done ages ago. ARGH. But that is just a random thought. xD

Anyway, back to Chu Ian's competition, i finally got the chance of meeting the LS/AH dude! WAHAHHA! To those who may be wondering who this dude is, well, i will not name names here but he is THE infamous LS/AH dude that played during the competition. Hahaha! Not very helpful, am i? LOL!

Nevertheless, I have heard of him from a number of sources - who tried in vain to explain to me who he was, and it got me very curious. But when i finally saw him on Friday, he was not quite what i was expecting though. I had imagined a fellow with "face problem". NOooooo...not distorted face but arrogant. I am not sure how i can explain this, but i am sure you would understand when i say that there are a selected few out there who unfortunately by choice or not, have that arrogant look or if i may put it very bluntly, a face that seems to invite punches. HAHAHA! OMG! So mean right? xD But I CAN SEE YOU NODDING IN AGREEMENT AND LAUGHING! xD

But really, back to this dude (as i shall name him), he does not have that sort of look at all! Something which i pointed out to a few who each replied to me:" Wait till he starts playing". Hmm...interesting statement. NOW i am realllly curious! So when it was finally his turn to play, it almost seemed as if everyone stopped playing just to watch the match! The cheer group for Brandon and WW (dunno how to spell his name. LOL!) vs Dude and friend was so obviously one sided. Hahaha! It was so funny to hear them cheering so loudly for every single point that B n W won! LOL!

At the end, dude and company won. But it was a good fight. I am sure everyone enjoyed the match very much. :) As i am not a badminton game commentator, i cannot provide proper comments on how good the dude is. HOWEVER, i can say that he is quite geng and yeng lar. But i am going to be bias here though and say that Chu Ian looks wayyy cooler and to me, better when he is playing. xD

On another note, sis just got back from Melaka and bought me a bracelet/anklet! xD I LIKE! I may put it on on Monday. See how lar.

Anyhow, i am going to work my persuasion charms on my sis and hopefully, she will be convinced that adding brain juice to her new phone is a very smart idea. Wekekekeke! >:D Till the next post, byebye!

No comments: