I had my birthday in Pyramid!!!! Wheee~!! I had it with all 13 of my friends!! Never ever have i ever had a birthday party with friends before! At least not that i can recall now. I had a good time with all of them and though it was unfortunate that alot of my other friends could not make it, it was a memorable time. Jud came too!! I had it with ALL of my college friends and i was worried JUd might feel left out. Thankfully, there were ex-schoolmates there too so she enjoyed herself equally. :)
I felt really thankful that she was there for me during the party. Had she not been able to make it, i might have gone insane. She was perhaps the only person during the entire dinner who kept me sane. I wouldn't know of any other way i could have maintained my senses and sensibility. And just that night, i realised that she has been my true friend for close to 6 years now. It's really long and i am SOO glad to have her as my friend. Love ya, jud!! *hugs* :D
I have alot of soft toys for my birthday! lol...i have altogether, let's see, 3!! LOL! It's going to collect SO much of dust..XD And, i have really nice accessories too! And E bought me this really really nice bracelet with my name on it too!! The nicest bling bling i ever had!! But the best ones yet were the ones i had from my family members. (Every little thing, no matter how simple, when the ones you love gives it to you, it means so much more. And my family means the world to me.) My sis gave me a rather simple note before she left for school and i thought it was the sweetest thing to do. I have a perfume from my dearest bro and *drumroll* I'VE GOT A NEW HANDPHONE!!!!!!!! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!

My nokia 7390
It's so beautiful ya? *drool* I had my eyes on it and fell in love with it at first sight!! And now i HAVE IT!!! WHhheeeee~... I have been DREAMING of having a flip phone like, FOREVER! And now i have a flipphone and the one model i LOVE too!!!! WAHHHHH!!!!! *screams with joy* THANK YOU DADDY!!!!!!!!!!! *MUAKS, MUAKS MUAKS!!!!* *broad grin and starts jumping and does a funny dance move* Lalalalalala!!!!!!
:) I can be really immature at times...lol...
Well, on the bad side of me feeling speechless, well, i don't think i have the mood to be depressed anymore. LOL...i guess the bad feelings died away...or maybe it's because i have simply no mood write anymore...i'll leave it as that...So, TATA!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment